Bender Vacation Rentals wants your vacation to be enjoyable and safe. The public beaches on Alabama’s gulf coast are protected by lifeguards between March and September. During the season, the beach warning flags are in place for your safety. Please keep in mind the absence of a beach warning flag does not always constitute safe swimming conditions.
- RED with No Swimming Flag – Water Closed to Public
- RED – High Hazard : High Surf and/or Strong Currents
- YELLOW – Medium Hazard : Moderate Surf and/or Currents
- GREEN – Low Hazard : Calm Conditions, Exercise Caution
- PURPLE – Dangerous Marine Life
For current surf conditions in Gulf Shores please call 251.968.TIDE (8433), in Orange Beach call 251.980.INFO (4636), or Fort Morgan can be reached at 251.968.8433. You can also view the NOAA tide and current predictions.
Visit our Gulf Coast Weather page for the latest temperatures.